Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Sale: Free Doors and Tailgate in Black!
#1
Must pick up this wknd.

Doors are off my phase 3 HDI they come complete with window motors and glass.
Boot is Phase 2 comes complete with spoiler, wiper motor and glass.

Must pick up this Sunday from Woking!!!

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-23806.html
#2
Would have been perfect for raj!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
#3
5door door? If so what's condition of them?



#4
5 door or 3 door? I know who bought rajs car
#5
Sorry should have said. 3dr ideal for any d turbo or 6
#6
Where are you? Can never turn down free!!

oops, I see Woking... too far even for free (and I was down there yesterday too!!)
JP
#7
Anybody? Too good to scrap
#8
Shame they're not 5dr, i need some rear doors that actually have handles on the outside! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#9
I ended up scraping my whole black 6. Most panels was brilliant condition, every trying to find decent ones but not willing to travel.
I swapped door to dumdum for rallye aux setup and he went tl teddys to pick the bonnet up that was on it.
Thats all the body parts that went.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#10
No rear bumper?

Just remembered I asked you before Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
#11
Nope only what is listed

(25-05-2014, 05:31 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: I ended up scraping my whole black 6. Most panels was brilliant condition, every trying to find decent ones but not willing to travel.
I swapped door to dumdum for rallye aux setup and he went tl teddys to pick the bonnet up that was on it.
Thats all the body parts that went.

Didn't realise people were that lazy on here. I have travelled over 100 miles for parts. I suppose people don't have the space. Well the tailgate and two doors might still be there for a week or so. Else they will go to scrap.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody got a tailgate spoiler? Black or baby blue? Charlie0 0 1,951 04-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Charlie0
  Free ph1 doors in blue fatlapit 2 2,167 20-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Last Post: fatlapit
  Black ph2 tailgate £5 Dangti6 0 1,758 06-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Dangti6

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)