In need of a new exhaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of a new exhaust?
Just been looking over a few thing on my car and came across this. It seems to be leaking from the exhaust so i took a few pictures and managed to find that the rear section of the exhaust isn't in great condition.

Do you think it will be wise to change the rear section of the exhaust or both the rear and centre part just to be safe?

thanks guys Smile
Thanks given by:
without taking it off you wont know which bit is buggered to be honest

they are prone to rusting and falling apart there.

before I went stainless straight through, I removed that crappy connection and welded in a slieve and clamp jobby...much better
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2014, 04:37 PM)Piggy Wrote: without taking it off you wont know which bit is buggered to be honest

they are prone to rusting and falling apart there.

before I went stainless straight through, I removed that crappy connection and welded in a slieve and clamp jobby...much better

yeah I'm thinking of going stainless to be honest that way i have piece of mind. Any suggestions on a system?
Thanks given by:
have a search through the ads...you will get a second hand cat back system for lot less than a new std system.

put a wanted ad too...sure someone will have a centre pipe and back box...you just may need a sleeve adapter to fit it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2014, 04:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: have a search through the ads...you will get a second hand cat back system for lot less than a new std system.

put a wanted ad too...sure someone will have a centre pipe and back box...you just may need a sleeve adapter to fit it

awesome thanks Smile ill have to put an ad out when i have some money
Thanks given by:
I'll be taking the cat back from mine off sometime next week.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2014, 07:37 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: I'll be taking the cat back from mine off sometime next week.

Will it fit mine?
Thanks given by:
Should do, they're all pretty similar, the rear half was originally an S16 system.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2014, 10:17 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: Should do, they're all pretty similar, the rear half was originally an S16 system.

How much would you want for it posted?
Thanks given by:
I'll get you some photo's when it comes off and price up postage.
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2014, 10:53 AM)Rippthrough Wrote: I'll get you some photo's when it comes off and price up postage.

Thanks mate Smile appreciate it
Thanks given by:
I have what I believe is a standard center pipe and back box if your interested mate?
Thanks given by:
(29-03-2014, 07:06 PM)Moh Wrote: I have what I believe is a standard center pipe and back box if your interested mate?

How much posted mate? Smile
Thanks given by: