306 S16 does not accelerate in the corners

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 S16 does not accelerate in the corners
Hello.

I have a Le Mans 306 S16 model year 94.

I'm experiencing a problem.

My 306 does not accelerate in the corners.
For the slow corners there is no problem. if accelerometers fine.

Instead. If I go into a fast corner, with detached and quick entry, mid-corner, at the apex, then at the maximum lateral g-force, even if the accelerator thrust the machine continues with tours blocked (for example at 4000 rpm), without I climb down ... while holding down the accelatore just end the curve and I get perfectly straight starts to accelerate normally ...

What can it be? some relay? sensor? contact?

thanks
Thanks given by:
Check your avac system the 2 diaphragms in either side of the inlet manifold let the car idle and when you rev it the diaphragms should move if not the issue would most likely be the solinoid on the side of the head near the gearbox.
If needed mate I could get you some pics to make it easier to understand lol
Thanks given by:
I have the intake manifold of the 306 gti.
the problem was there before with the original manifold.
Thanks given by:
Fuel starvation? Low level of fuel in the tank.. gets thrown to one side under hard cornering?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-10-2013, 03:04 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Fuel starvation? Low level of fuel in the tank.. gets thrown to one side under hard cornering?

I'd say it's this
Try it with a full tank of fuel
Thanks given by:
I understand the problem ...

the old owner, I do not know why, he replaced the fuel pump with the original in this photo (left)

[Image: pompa%2520vecchia.jpg]

initially I did not think that was the problem but putting a camera in the tank, the float from the hole, I saw that with simple movements of the machine were rocking the pump.

I have also seen the strange structure in the bottom of the tank, such as a joint.
I then searched for pictures on the web and I realized that the problem was the pump.

I then bought a pump on ebay.uk original:

[Image: pompa.jpg]

immediately mounted and problem solved ....

Now I would just replace the pump inside the structure, since I do not know how old this is that I mounted.
Thanks given by: