Full Leather

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Leather
hi, i have full black leather interior, interested to know is this rare as i need a drivers seat? what 306 would this have came out of?[/align]
Thanks given by:
they are but you may be able to get one out of a cabriolet
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
i dont think any uk models came with full leather. Only the cabriolets. Hatchs in europe had that option though.
Thanks given by:
Why does Europe always get stuff we dont Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2013, 03:33 PM)SRowell Wrote: i dont think any uk models came with full leather. Only the cabriolets. Hatchs in europe had that option though.

I have full leather, not original but they are right hand drive seats.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
They also got heated seats
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2013, 03:33 PM)SRowell Wrote: i dont think any uk models came with full leather. Only the cabriolets. Hatchs in europe had that option though.

Wrong it was a very rare option. There is a mint Y reg meridian round the corner from me with full leather seats in it.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Got a set of 3dr full leathers in mine out of a s16
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I very much doubt you will ever find any one willing to split a set of full leathers . You would have to wait till a set came up and buy a full set. But they rarely suface for sale.and when they do they are 3x as much as half leathers

Your best option IMO is to have it re trimmed or buy a set of good con half leathers

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Thanks for info, gonna just stick with the seatcover over my drivers seat for the time being! Had read cabriolet seats didn't fit in hatches but mine fit perfect
Thanks given by:
My old full leathers were out of a ph1 s16, optional factory upgrade.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a 2.0l 306 hdi meridian with full half leather interior, however I hate it and want to change it to full leather, does anyone have any idea what rear folding leather seats would fit, as I need them to fold flat for work, and I am pretty sure they didn't do a 5 door version of the cabriolet so the rear seats will almost definitely not fold.

I have a 2.0l 306 meridian, with half leather interior, I am looking at changing to full leather, however I need the rear seats to fold completely flat and I am pretty sure they didn't do a 5 door version of the cabriolet so the rear seats from them will almost certainly not fold. Can anyone help me?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to find the leather/Half-leather seats. distinctionx 7 1,936 25-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Full leather interior titch 5 1,525 05-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Toms306