Cheap 206

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap 206
So the missus went and bought a new car today so her old one is up for sale.

So, to start. Its terrible. The body work is in shit order, and we suspect the head gasket is on its way out after she run it bone dry of coolant because of a leaking radiator. Its also a LX so one of the bog standard models so it benefits from no options. Not even metallic paint. This is a good thing on a Peugeot because its less to go wrong!

So the good points. Err well it has a steering wheel and 4 tyres, 2 of which have done less than 100 miles. It has some nice hubcaps which she has somehow managed to curb even though they are 55 profile tyres! The interior is pretty tidy with average wear. When we first got it, it smelt like a dead horse had defficated on the dash but it now just smells of that typical musky old car smell that we all find strangely comforting.
Its coming up to 90,000 miles and we have service history for basically none of that. Ive serviced it my self about 500 miles ago with the cheapest products from Halfords possible. As you would expect, the air con does not work (just needs regassing right?). The electric windows work. In fact, they work too well and are incredibly violent in their closing and opening. I would suggest keeping all bodily parts away from the windows when operating and make sure you are strapped in as it violently shakes the car when the window stops and i think for a split second, the car ends up on 2 wheels.

So why buy this car? Its tatty but its ideal for a first car. Its bloody cheap to run, a 1.4 so cheap to insure, dirt cheap to repair where needs be and mechanically, its been faultless. Havent had any tests done to confirm HG failure but its suspected so i am selling as spares and repairs. It would be ideal for someone on here to buy as a cheap car for maybe a younger sister learning to drive (pics?). A new HG can be done dirt cheap and i think there is only 1 bolt you need to remove to do the HG - its that simple to work on!

After £400 ONO for it. It has about 2 months mot and 6 months tax i believe but tax could be slightly less. If you give me a cuddle when you come to look, ill even chuck in a air freshener. Its fully drivable so dont have to worry about getting it home. It runs on love and comfort in the knowledge that it will one day be looked after properly and not by a woman who has the mechanical sympathy of a ox. I would have no worries driving this hundreds of miles home except for the fact you look like a complete prick driving it.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
sorry nial...but thats a lot to ask for that.
when just for wee bit more you can have this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-206-1-...27d792e2fc

but GLWTS.

They are ideal for first time drivers, easy to drive, comfy, cheap bits, cheap insurance etc
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Shit tbh i hadnt even looked at how much they were going for. Tbh we just want it gone so just offer some money for it!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
If the 2.1 had gone well....I would be making an offer and going xud with it. But the 2.1 has NOT gone well. Sorry. GLWTS
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
lol well feel free to make a wild cheap offer. just broke the good news to the missus that she will get f*ck all for it so you never know!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
50p and a twix? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
£50 and a blowie? X
Thanks given by:
give it to me for free in the knowledge i got a renault scenic im willing to burst into flames. :-)
Thanks given by:
Chuck it in your local paper perhaps. That is the ideal car for a new driver at that price IMO.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
lmao 'mechanical sympathy of an ox' lmao

Love that right there.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2013, 09:51 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: £50 and a blowie? X

I'd take the offer and run niall!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2013, 04:54 PM)Midnightclub Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 09:51 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: £50 and a blowie? X

I'd take the offer and run niall!

But who gives and who receives??? This detail is vital
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well that's just for fun so can go either way
Thanks given by:
hahaha i wish all classifieds were this good. i would buy so many more cars if the advert made me laugh
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by: