Gti6 shopping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gti6 shopping
Hey all i know this is abit random.. but since i sold my 6 im missing the speed, got about £1600 at most to spend. If anyone is thinking of selling or knows of any decent 6s about let me know.. needs to be a daily driver so no stripped out track monsters lol im in no rush so my budget will increase each month.. i know Scotts is for sale but cant stretch to that much yet Confused
Thanks given by:
I know you cant stretch to it but if you can, find the extra. Scotts car really is mint and pulls really really well! Id buy it if i didnt already own one in the proper colour lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
<3 Thanks Niall Smile
Thanks given by:
3===>
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(16-08-2013, 06:24 PM)Niall Wrote: I know you cant stretch to it but if you can, find the extra. Scotts car really is mint and pulls really really well! Id buy it if i didnt already own one in the proper colour lol

Mate I seen scotts at fcs and if hes consider a hdi id be up his arse. Smile it was mint. Colour looks dirty but nice :p
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-08-2013, 06:57 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(16-08-2013, 06:24 PM)Niall Wrote: I know you cant stretch to it but if you can, find the extra. Scotts car really is mint and pulls really really well! Id buy it if i didnt already own one in the proper colour lol

Mate I seen scotts at fcs and if hes consider a hdi id be up his arse. Smile it was mint. Colour looks dirty but nice :p

Well, credit given where its due, you are relentless lol Wink
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
lol it was filthy at fcs, though has since had a perfect new bumper fitted to it.

But anyway, don't mean to spam your thread, I'll keep in touch about my car Smile
Thanks given by:
(16-08-2013, 07:05 PM)Scott Wrote: lol it was filthy at fcs, though has since had a perfect new bumper fitted to it.

But anyway, don't mean to spam your thread, I'll keep in touch about my car Smile

no worries, if the person doesn't buy it they are a fool lol but i kinda don't want them too lol

lol i love that the proper colour Smile
Thanks given by:
DO IT! Scott's car is amazing <3
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2013, 07:20 AM)Kimmie Wrote: DO IT! Scott's car is amazing <3

i want it but cant afford that much right now Sad
Thanks given by: