Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hi
#1
Hi im new and got got my 306 on monday and im loving it. I live in oxfordshire. And going to pink my car.
#2
(03-07-2013, 07:16 AM)didi Wrote: Hi im new and got got my 306 on monday and im loving it. I live in oxfordshire. And going to pink my car.

Hi welcome not far from myself .... Not many people close by lol what pug you got..??? Any piccys..
(msg sent from hell)


If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
#3
Welcome along Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
hi...im oxfordshire too...

I am NOT going to pink my car!
Wishes for more power...
#5
(03-07-2013, 08:06 AM)Piggy Wrote: hi...im oxfordshire too...

I am NOT going to pink my car!

It would make sence to pink your ride lol after all piggys are pink lol
(msg sent from hell)


If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
#6
Welcome along Smile
#7
Welcome
#8
(03-07-2013, 09:19 AM)pugjohn306 Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 08:06 AM)Piggy Wrote: hi...im oxfordshire too...

I am NOT going to pink my car!

It would make sence to pink your ride lol after all piggys are pink lol

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQhhGIl6aCFE1SfPA32En...030tqVMI6W]

not true!
Wishes for more power...
#9
Hey there, hopefully not too drastic with the pink? I'll keep a look out if you decide to put it in the projects thread Smile
#10
Welcome along.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#11
Welcome along! Lets see this pink peril then!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#12
Welcome, pink 306s really take the right shade of pink to pull it off so hope you do it well

Pics?
#13
welcome!
#14
welcome :facepalm:

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#15
Hello!
#16
(03-07-2013, 01:59 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 09:19 AM)pugjohn306 Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 08:06 AM)Piggy Wrote: hi...im oxfordshire too...

I am NOT going to pink my car!

It would make sence to pink your ride lol after all piggys are pink lol

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQhhGIl6aCFE1SfPA32En...030tqVMI6W]

not true!

Thats no pig that elvis befor he died lol....
(msg sent from hell)


If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
#17
(03-07-2013, 01:59 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 09:19 AM)pugjohn306 Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 08:06 AM)Piggy Wrote: hi...im oxfordshire too...

I am NOT going to pink my car!

It would make sence to pink your ride lol after all piggys are pink lol

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQhhGIl6aCFE1SfPA32En...030tqVMI6W]

not true!

You're black?

*leaves*
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)