Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 4x 195/50/15 tyres
#1
What have you got? Smile
#2
You know, there's this awesome website called blackcircles, they probably have one or two....
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#3
(24-06-2013, 06:44 PM)samass Wrote: You know, there's this awesome website called blackcircles, they probably have one or two....

^^this. Think the forum money's burning a hole in his pocket.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#4
Yeah, paying for the server does kinda burn through my wallet Chris Smile

Sam I could go get a set of tyres, though as these are for the estate and are going on a set of steels, I thought I'd ask on here first instead in case anyone had a set they'd removed and no longer wanted.
#5
(24-06-2013, 06:47 PM)Scott Wrote: Yeah, paying for the server does kinda burn through my wallet Chris Smile

Sam I could go get a set of tyres, though as these are for the estate and are going on a set of steels, I thought I'd ask on here first instead in case anyone had a set they'd removed and no longer wanted.

I know how much servers cost. As i've said before, downgrade, you've probably over-spec'd it like most geeks do.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#6
You've never said to me to downgrade? Undecided

And yeah, it is overpowered for this site. This site isn't the only thing running on the server though Smile
#7
Red tube?

f*ck you live Jasmin!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#8
f*ck OFF party poker!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#9
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performanc...-t1-r-tyre

Dirt cheap in 50 profiles TBF
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#10
yeah but then have to add fitting
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#11
(24-06-2013, 08:40 PM)Niall Wrote: yeah but then have to add fitting

£10 a corner for me..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#12
£5 a corner for me...
Doesnt even own a 306.
#13
Free for me ....
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#14
lol well that's great for all of you guys, but doesn't help me much considering you're all some of the members who live furthest from me!
#15
Fiver a corner for me Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#16
I'll do it for you Scott. I've got a crowbar and blow torch.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#17
Do you necessarily want 15" steels? Because i've got some 14s with decent tyres on going for daft money.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#18
(27-06-2013, 07:37 AM)Poodle Wrote: Do you necessarily want 15" steels? Because i've got some 14s with decent tyres on going for daft money.

as he said, i have a set as well
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#19
The tyres on the 3 steels I have are absolutely fine mate. 2 of them are Eagle f1s which iirc are fairly good?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)