Posts: 1,498
Threads: 155
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
11
Location: Norfolk/Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: Bianca DTurbo
Need these parts so I can get my white dt back on the road
WORKING heater matrix pipe.
Dt head
Team derv
FLAME and CONROD spitters
Posts: 3,441
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Beccles, Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI
Jake has a refurbed head I think mate
306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Posts: 2,330
Threads: 36
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Naarwich
Car Model/Spec: DT
Mowle...
I will come over and give you head later.
On the 306 waiting list.
Posts: 8,749
Threads: 208
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
60
Location: Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: ph2 Gti6 / ph4 HDI Estate
iv got a whole lump for £40 lol
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!
Posts: 5,946
Threads: 141
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
35
Location: Herefordshire
Car Model/Spec: 106 rallye, GTi6, Hdi dturbo
your getting it back? yessss!!
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon
'99 306 gti6