Posts: 60
Threads: 17
Joined: Feb 2014
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI
Hi my 306 has a Stright through and been stage one mapped I was looking at putting a open air filter on it but would I have to have it remapped again for it to make a difference
Thanks Tom
Posts: 6,482
Threads: 226
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
24
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: A3 TDi
No it wouldnt but its completely pointless, the standard filter is fine upto stage 2. Definately wont be holding you back.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Posts: 60
Threads: 17
Joined: Feb 2014
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI
(17-03-2014, 10:00 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The standard airbox and filter are more than sufficient for your setup.
I take it you mean like a cone filter though? You can change it if you want though, won't need another remap, wont make any difference to the power anyway. 
Thanks won't bother if standard filter it okay