Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
who wants forum banter?
#31
No, it means, Phil did not get her, but ash didn't not her. So he did. Bad times.



(yes, I'm not going to let this go)
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#32
(08-12-2012, 10:57 PM)samass Wrote: No, it means, Phil did not get her, but ash didn't not her. So he did. Bad times.



(yes, I'm not going to let this go)

Wut? 0.o been smoking something again?
Couldn't make sense of that lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#33
ohhhhhhhhhhhh



*slowly walks out of awkward situation*
ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#34
Yes. I'm tomatod to the tteeeth. I make sense when I bacon your garden. Truth.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#35
(08-12-2012, 11:01 PM)samass Wrote: Yes. I'm tomatod to the tteeeth. I make sense when I bacon your garden. Truth.

^^ now shit like that is what you need to text that number......
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#36
New game!! Just save the number and 141 it and when ever you go take a shit call it constantly Smile I now know its someone on orange lmao
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#37
We're gunna rock on to

Electric avenuee

And then I'll take you higher
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#38
Anyone had any responses to these ?
On the 306 waiting list.
#39
Just me getting them by the look of it? You text it jake?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#40
(09-12-2012, 09:44 AM)the milkman Wrote: Just me getting them by the look of it? You text it jake?

I haven't yet, will do if they start getting wound up though!
On the 306 waiting list.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Camping Meet banter and lolz thread Dum-Dum 137 121,840 24-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Just Sean

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)