Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 306 Mk3 Wing protector bump strip/trim - Diablo Red - N/S (97-02)
#1
Hi. I'm looking for this bit of trim in diablo red. There's one on fleabay, but with postage, it costs £11, which I think is pretty steep. I'd be wanting to pay about half that amount. Anybody got one?

Ta.


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#2
I can do you a full set of diablo 5dr strips for £30 posted.. lol
#3
Thanks, but it's just the one bit I need. And I have it in blue. My last resort is to spray that one red. But obviously an original one would be better.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wing trim (photo) allye 14 6,403 14-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Wanted: side repeater/wing trim 306pc 2 2,326 22-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Last Post: 306pc
  Wanted: P3 Diablo Drivers Side Wing Eeyore 5 3,628 12-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)