Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greetings
#1
Evening all,

My name is Ned. Just got a Pug 206 2.0hdi 90. As I understand it, it's the same engine as the 306.
I felt like it was slightly down on power last night and a friend suggested disconnecting the MAF sensor. I did this and took it for a spin and it felt slightly better. Subsequently, I have just been fitting an after market head unit and sub so I've had the battery disconnected. On reconnecting the battery, it came up with 'Anti-pollutant fault'. I'm hoping that is just the MAF.

Can anyone shed some light on this? In the long run, I'm looking at remapping with hdituning.

Thanks,

Ned
#2
Update: Drove the car to Tesco's. when I got back in to come home, light had turned off. All good.
#3
I am the 'friend' Tongue yay!
#4
[Image: 4CA67E03-99B8-4B87-8D68-F1F3112D8B6D-233...FA4FFB.jpg]

[Image: 8331A7AF-C4D5-4B85-966F-88A3942D99B4-233...A8D556.jpg]

Haha welcome mate
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)