BNIB graphite grey masks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BNIB graphite grey masks
Hi all, selling a set of BNIB Depo masks, done graphite grey by me. Fresh out of the oven, not a mark on them, painted the same as the ones on my car at the minute.

Masks have been painted with grey primer and ford graphite grey basecoat. The lenses have been resealed by scraping most of the horrible grey crap off and sealing with automotive grade silicone, a mistake I made with the set on my car that now mist up.

All the plastic caps etc are present, you'll need to fit the beam height adjusters from your own lights to the back of these. Easy peasy though, they just clip in.

No bulbs are included, these are being sold just as you'd buy a set of headlights online etc. Depo lights unmasked are around £60 new for a pair, factor in time for materials and effort and I don't think i'm being unreasonable at this price.

Looking for £90 delivered, or as close to that as possible. Not prepared to budge any lower as if noone wants them i'll happily keep them as a mint show pair, no pressure from me to sell.

The finished product:

[Image: 12062011348.jpg]

My lights fitted to my car:

[Image: DSCF2352%20copy_zps05921977.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2318%20copy_zpsa45851c9.jpg]

Thanks for looking
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If you still have them at end of the month ill buy as i get paid then
my wife can buy them for my birthday Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll let you know if they are mate, going away later this month so hoping to get the pennies before then haha. They're on eBay at an inflated rate too so we'll see what happens Smile

I can happily make another set if these are gone though
Thanks given by:
tempted as mine currently have no mounts and are cable tied on! D: Is this something you can just do if i ask you too and i miss this set?
Thanks given by:
Yeah course mate. Can probably do more sets at a similar price brand new, or could do second hand ones if you want some cheaper.

Not exactly going to run a business out of this lol but i'm happy to do it if anyone wants some done.
Thanks given by:
If I had found these before finding out about the eviction I would be on your case Sad damnit!!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Your eviction's not for two months mate, mind I said you can get a place quickly? Just delay it a couple of weeks lol
Thanks given by:
How much would a set of secondhand ones cost??.
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2012, 07:04 PM)Will_306_hdi Wrote: If you still have them at end of the month ill buy as i get paid then

Not if i get there first! lmao

Why do these things always come up when i havent got the money for them! Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol thes are prov sold on the other site pending payment now.

Second hand would depend on me getting a decent set at a decent price plus the cost of paint and postage, I'd expect about £50-60 delivered?

Certainly won't get another new set this cheap, can't find new depo's for les than £90 any more :/
Thanks given by:
I would be happy to pay 60-70 for a set of second hand ones.

(08-10-2012, 01:52 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 07:04 PM)Will_306_hdi Wrote: If you still have them at end of the month ill buy as i get paid then

Not if i get there first! lmao

Why do these things always come up when i havent got the money for them! Sad
you carry on mate i can wait for another set!!
I would like black ones to match my wheels.
Thanks given by:
Black can be done Smile

As a general rule id say about £30 plus the cost of the lights, same as I did with the set above
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2012, 07:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Black can be done Smile

As a general rule id say about £30 plus the cost of the lights, same as I did with the set above
Im happy with that id pay up to £90
ill let you know at end of the month. And send payment
theb
Thanks given by:
Err, the scrappies are charging £60 for a pair of lights ATM.. Honest.. ninja
Thanks given by:
£60 delivered for black masks is a really good price. Chris I don't see how you'd be making any money at all form them!
Thanks given by:
Cheap immigrant labour mate. Not in it for money, just doing favours for people Smile
Thanks given by:
Suppose it keeps you busy lol

Fair play to you though mate, real good of you Wink What price would you do if I were to post some to you?
Thanks given by:
£100 to you sir

lol £30ish mate, as i said above. Just enough to cover paint and postage and a couple of beers xx
Thanks given by:
lol

Might take you up on that...I'll be in touch once I find out how good the ones are on the black 6 Smile
Thanks given by:
Nae bother Wink
Thanks given by:
Can I guarantee that if I do send you some you don't spray them ginger or something like that? I'd rather not pay to be trolled lol
Thanks given by:
S'ok i've no money left to troll, late night journeys to all your houses and the cost of stickers saving up for new wheels has bankrupted me
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2012, 07:58 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Cheap immigrant labour mate. Not in it for money, just doing favours for people Smile
That is kind of you not very often you get something for nothing
Thanks given by:
Just for everyone's info, these are the ones I just sold pictured before posting them. Ignore the fingerprints lol

[Image: DSCF2372.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2371.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2370.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2360.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There tidy. Ill be having end of the month if its ok with you.
Thanks given by:
No worries mate, can pretty much do them to order. Price depends on the going rate at scrappies but just let me know, including what colour you want them
Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BNIB EBC Yellowstuff front pads tigerstyle 7 1,835 02-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  FOR SALE: BNIB 266mm Pagid Discs and Pads Jonny81191 19 5,258 20-06-2015, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  GTi6 Boot Trim, BNIB Air Filters, HDi Airbox/MAF Toms306 4 1,556 29-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Last Post: cully