Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do your brakes work officer?
#31
My only question is, who exactly is he talking to? Or are all truck drivers completely barmy?
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#32
(05-10-2012, 06:42 PM)burnmw Wrote: My only question is, who exactly is he talking to? Or are all truck drivers completely barmy?

C.B or hands free..
#33
(05-10-2012, 06:44 PM)306carter Wrote: C.B or hands free..

True, but you don't hear anyone talking back to him?
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#34
Bluetooth ear piece if headphones than :p
#35
(05-10-2012, 05:13 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: Tbf why the hell does the copper think it's a good idea to drive right on someone's ass like that!? bloody dangerous imo

Totally agree, I guess that special police driver training they get must improve their reaction times or something?

Haha his other videos are brilliant, so much raw anger it's fantastic. Can see his channel getting very popular.

Subscribe.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
#36
I must admit, the copper should have sat a safe distance back, and if I was him, I'd have tried flashing the main beam, then if he didn't move, pull him over for a lengthy explanation of lane etiquette. At least an hour's lecture. Then he'd be really late to wherever he was going. Might make the idiot think about what he's doing in future lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#37
(05-10-2012, 08:04 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I must admit, the copper should have sat a safe distance back, and if I was him, I'd have tried flashing the main beam, then if he didn't move, pull him over for a lengthy explanation of lane etiquette. At least an hour's lecture. Then he'd be really late to wherever he was going. Might make the idiot think about what he's doing in future lol

Did you watch the same video as us? 'Cause that's exactly what the copper does do Confused
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#38
dont mind jonny, he wont have been able to see have the screen anyway, desk would have been in the way
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#39
Yeah, I did. Now I read that back, I see what you mean.

I meant he should have been further back.. That is all. lol

Sam, FYC
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#40
hehe Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#41
go watch the guys 3 other videos...
#42
after watching his other videos!
the truck drivers the Knob! thinks he owns the road
he had plenty of time to pull out and let the cars/van out
hed sooner run them into the verge than be curtious
#43
Cully isn't that just part of being a truck driver? Thinking you own the road
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#44
(06-10-2012, 08:51 AM)cully Wrote: after watching his other videos!
the truck drivers the Knob! thinks he owns the road
he had plenty of time to pull out and let the cars/van out
hed sooner run them into the verge than be curtious

This, the car pulling out of the layby needed clearing up, she made a very stupid mistake that could have been very costly. However, pulling up at the side of the road, that was a silly move and takes it from something most of us would do in similar situation (have a bit of a rant at the stupidity of some people), to road rage and potentially dangerous.

And this man is in control of up to 44T of speeding death machine...? Somebody please revoke his license until he gets some anger management counseling!
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
#45
lmao that brightened up the drivers night haha
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#46
After watching the rest all i can say is his taste in music is shit!
Doesnt even own a 306.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillipino Traffic Officer - Lolz Ian 9 5,127 26-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Jake

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)