Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Neonz!!!
#1
For Sale is the undercar LED kit off my car.

Was all working perfectly when i took it off my car,

Most of the wires have been extended so they actually reach the back and sided of the car, this used loads of wire and took about an hour to split the multicore cable down, cut wiring and solder them all in

Looking for £10 as the ebay kits have come down in price since I bought them.



heres a link to the ebay identical to this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Car-Underbo ... 4931wt_952
#2
I'll have them? You coming to the ea meet? X
#3
Fit them to your cab!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#4
JJ0063 Wrote:I'll have them? You coming to the ea meet? X
surely you should be spending money on you HG rather than neons?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#5
JJ0063 Wrote:I'll have them? You coming to the ea meet? X
Im not mate, Ive PM'd you.




NiallHarper Wrote:Fit them to your cab!
No its time for someone else to have their turn with them.





Diggers Wrote:
JJ0063 Wrote:I'll have them? You coming to the ea meet? X
surely you should be spending money on you HG rather than neons?
Surely looking awesome while fixing your HG is most important.
#6
Diggers Wrote:
JJ0063 Wrote:I'll have them? You coming to the ea meet? X
surely you should be spending money on you HG rather than neons?

Haha thats true
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#7
ha ha to late id have had these off you chris Wink
#8
that reminds me i have a set on my car i might remove and sell on
#9
Are these any good? Might get some off ebay

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#10
Are neons coming back in then ??? lol i got slated for having neons on my old ax lol
#11
Dan Wrote:Are neons coming back in then ??? lol i got slated for having neons on my old ax lol

They are indeed but in an ironic way
#12
I see hmm that give me some ideas :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
#13
Dan Wrote:I see hmm that give me some ideas :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hm Dan, the Neons worked with an OEM+ car, it worked on dum dums i think where it looked immaculate, standard'ish with a hint of neons, done PROPERLY and not chavvy.... be careful
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#14
yea im not thinking of like maxpower 90's stuff lol i may not even do anything just trying to think of somthing tastefull lol ive got a whole draw full of odd bits lol
#15
Is it hard fitting them? I want some underflow...

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#16
Dum how many wires/cores are there per neon? Is it just 2?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)