Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ASH
#1
As I cant start a thread in the appropriate trade section for this Ill put it here:

15% off at www.autosiliconehoses.com (same company as ap motorstore & mr silicone on ebay)

Code: ASHHOSES
#2
Cheers for the headsup Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Found it looking for clamps! thpught id share the wealth!!
#4
Nice one sean. Very useful Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#5
I will find that useful when I get around to sorting out my pipping for my FMIC
#6
You see the little green +! Wink
#7
Good place this get my clamps and pipes from here, abit expensive for silicons but discount is good. I have loads of receits from them with 10% codes on
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#8
This is on every invoice you get from ASH btw.........yet I still forgot to use it most of the time! Doh


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)