so.. im not turboing the 6'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so.. im not turboing the 6'
Few of you may have seen in chat box earlier that I was going to look at a new car for a project.. here she is! A 1992 BMW 325i

[Image: IMG_20120721_140511.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20120721_140443.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20120721_134625.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20120721_140543.jpg]

I'll make a proper project thread when I get a chance, essentially though this is getting boosted over the next year or so with an end result of 500+ bhp
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Schweeeeeet

Dont tell Dum, he'll want to buy it from you ninja
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
'fwends?
Thanks given by:
Awesome... you say its getting boosted... but whats that big snail on the left hand side? made of paper or something?

if not strap it on now
Thanks given by:
cheers peeps Smile

You need a bigger engine first jj Tongue

Umm.. its a gt30 something andy but if you didn't notice its not connected, just sat it there to show my bros Mrs where the Turbo is going haha.. it'll be getting a blower of similar size though Wink
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2012, 06:04 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: cheers peeps Smile

You need a bigger engine first jj Tongue

Umm.. its a gt30 something andy but if you didn't notice its not connected, just sat it there to show my bros Mrs where the Turbo is going haha.. it'll be getting a blower of similar size though Wink

If you didnt notice i wrote: 'if not strap it on now' which would indicate i did notice it wasnt connected :L
Thanks given by:
Jealous much... *grump*
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Andy: your gay

Poodle: haha, so you should be :p ill take you out in it once its done Smile
Thanks given by:
You're probably gonna end up promising way too many people a ride in it :L

You shall be bankrupt loool
Thanks given by:
your tyres are on back to front.
Thanks given by:
super tourer replica has to be done!
Thanks given by:
They were only put on briefly to roll it out the garage, its been on blocks for 2 years

Nah its staying how it is, 500whp sleeper anyone?
Thanks given by:
Nice one Danny! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hehe cheers tom
Thanks given by:
A mate of mine has boosted one of these, want me to put you in touch dude? From what I can remember he didn't do much internal work, these old M50 6-pots are damn tough as standard, I think he saw around 300bhp pretty cheaply Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
...are you using that turb?? i'd like this turbo ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah liam the internals are insanely strong, there was a guy that ran 709whp on stock internalswith just a thicker head gasket for decomp, it did slightly bend 1 of the rods at that power though! Did he have a project thread?

Umm I'm not using that Turbo, there's a tiny crack on the internal waste gate so you'd have to sort out an external one I expect, I could ask my bro how much he wants for it?
Thanks given by:
Post a photo of the crack, iv got a turbo here thats also cracked but it was working fine when fitted to the car, so i cant really see a problem with it
Thanks given by:
The crack can't be more than .50mm thick , I'll grab a pic next time I see it , I'll go on the comp in a min and write up the project thread
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K3kCpsLb...re=related

whistle
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(22-07-2012, 02:26 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K3kCpsLb...re=related

whistle

OH MY f*ck! <3 <3 <3

I actually cannot wait till this is done !
Thanks given by:
^^^^ What he said!... breaking traction at 100 is always win! I think darren said his car used to do that??
Thanks given by:
Feck me ive missed a lot of changes with you lol
Thanks given by:
Holy shiyit...

Danny I'm looking forward to this !!
Quite a lot !
Thanks given by:
Seems to be the progression of 306 owners is to 3 series e36, maybe it's something phycolocial that we are attracted to cares with 3 and 6 somewhere int he name ?

But does look like a boss project, full on jelly
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2012, 07:34 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: They were only put on briefly to roll it out the garage, its been on blocks for 2 years

Nah its staying how it is, 500whp sleeper anyone?

sadly i dont think it will pull that off, as bmws are known to be wound up,
but a supertourer would look the part and you have the setup for the power too!

(22-07-2012, 08:22 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: I WANT IT! AND I WANT BAD!!

not again liam Tongue make him an offer and see if he excepts. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(22-07-2012, 11:01 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Oh yeah liam the internals are insanely strong, there was a guy that ran 709whp on stock internalswith just a thicker head gasket for decomp, it did slightly bend 1 of the rods at that power though! Did he have a project thread?

Umm I'm not using that Turbo, there's a tiny crack on the internal waste gate so you'd have to sort out an external one I expect, I could ask my bro how much he wants for it?

He knows f*ck all about computers so I doubt he's got a project thread but I'd be happy to pass your number on and get him to ring you to talk you through what he did?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Haha cheers peeps, its certainly gonna be an epic project

You should get online more often ed Tongue be good to see you at the Bristol meet though, its been time !

People might expect it to be wound up but not 3x the standard power at the wheels haha, these things can do gallardos with not much of a problem lol

If I hit any snags that'd be good liam, gunna start getting some bits together first, seriously looking at the TRM kits though...
Thanks given by: