Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Router Table £50
Right, I'm fed up of seeing this under a tarp as it never gets used now - so really could do with getting rid of it,oh and I also need the trolley back it's stood on.<br />
It's a Pro (B&amp;Q own brand) router table with fence, guides, dust extraction adaptor and 2 adaptor plates so you can also fit a circular saw and use it as saw table or a Jig saw so you can use it a bit like a bandsaw. <br />
It also has its own onboard kill switch so you can turn your tools on/off remotely or cut power in an emergency. <br />
It is currently mounted on its own metal stand which incorporates shelving but the actual router table can be removed via 4 quick release bolts and mounted on its own on the floor or on a workbench. <br />
I think it still has a cheapo router attached which I will leave on it but make no mistake with the base stand this is heavy and I will NOT post it <br />
The pictures below are of the same model as mine and in similar condition but as I said mine is under a tarp with other stuff stacked on top so can't really get at it to take photos so anything else you see in the pics that I haven't mentioned is not mine<br />
[Image: 5ad9a526-af63-d682.jpg]<br />
[Image: 5ad9a526-af8e-cbbb.jpg]<br />
[Image: 5ad9a526-aff4-513b.jpg]<br />
[Image: 5ad9a526-b02a-84c0.jpg]<br />
[Image: 5ad9a526-b0de-5508.jpg]<br />
<br />
Collection only from WR9 8NN
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BNIB Sattelite kit and woodwork Router... Toms306 2 1,257 18-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Last Post: ash240970
  D-Link DIR615 N-router cwspellowe 5 2,092 30-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Last Post: cwspellowe