Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from The Netherlands
#1
Hello fellow 306-enthousiasts,

Not really a newbie, but new to these forums. I'm Dutch and not a native speaker, so excuse some of my grammatical errors Wink
I've been browsing these forums for quite some time, as there seems to be a lot more knowldge about the HDi engines on these forums then on it's Dutch sister.
I've owned a 306 HDi sedan for the last 3.5 years or so in the amazing colour "Provence Blue"   Tongue and come here seeking some knowledge.

Cheers,

Thom.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi from the Netherlands ronj 6 3,583 31-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Last Post: -ER-
  New 309 diesel owner from the Netherlands Henk50 11 6,455 12-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Mattcheese31

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)