Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alex from Sweden
#1
Hello everyone!

My name is Alex and I live in Sweden. My daily is a black GTi-6 from 2000 which is slammed on purple BBS RS (15x8.5 front and 15x9 rear) Later I will post some pics in the photo section.

I also have two blaze ph1 GTi-6, one with 220ish hp and some 'race' upgrades and one which is original. I'm thinking of convert to turbo Smile
#2
Welcome to the forum Smile

Sounds like a good selection of cars, definitely need some pictures!
Captain Standard

#3
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing some photos of those purple BBS's!

Plus the blaze phase 1! :O
#4
Scott Wrote:Plus the blaze phase 1! :O

2 ph1 blaze's... :O
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#5
Right now I'm on the phone :p in a couple of hours I will post some pics Smile

You have to excuse my wierd sentence patterns ^^ sometimes I just translate the words from Swedish and don't change the sentence pattern ^^ And sometimes isn't my English good enough :p
#6
Connor Wrote:
Scott Wrote:Plus the blaze phase 1! :O

2 ph1 blaze's... :O
Yeah! It's the most common colour in Sweden just on ph1 GTi-6 ^^
#7
Guy from .net?

Your car look sweeeet!!!!! Love the BBS!
And the banded steels looked sweet on the blaze Smile

Oh and welcome along! Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
Matt Wrote:Guy from .net?

Your car look sweeeet!!!!! Love the BBS!
And the banded steels looked sweet on the blaze Smile

Oh and welcome along! Big Grin
Yeah, the same guy Wink

Thank you all! Smile
#9
Sweet get some pics up then mate.

Totally bum your cars haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
hedis Wrote:Right now I'm on the phone :p in a couple of hours I will post some pics Smile

You have to excuse my wierd sentence patterns ^^ sometimes I just translate the words from Swedish and don't change the sentence pattern ^^ And sometimes isn't my English good enough :p
Haha not at all, you speak better than a lot of people on here! (i.e. Fooby) lol
#11
A sneak peak! Wink

[Image: 5UnKk.jpg]
#12
if its the one i think then i love it! Welcome! I am sam from england Wink
#13
SRowell Wrote:if its the one i think then i love it! Welcome! I am puff papa diddy pop from the ghetto Wink

EFA Wink

Good to see you here mate, your stance makes mine look like a tractor Sad
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#14
Welcome Smile
[Image: kim.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Sweden! TurboJeppe 2 2,291 08-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: TurboJeppe
  Peder from Sweden Pbalerado 6 3,888 15-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)