Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HDI Upgrades
#1
Bug 
Hi All,

As you know the hdi is all standard, I want to know what upgrades I can do.. before the car gets mapped etc I want to focus on the handling suspension brakes etc Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
#2
I'd recommend having a look around the guide and project sections, it's all been pretty well covered for the most part. What the best mods are depends what you intend to use the car for, so best thing to do is get that in mind and then have a read of some project threads that have got similar goals.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#3
I'm going to use the car for shows and sometimes use it on tracks.. Will have a look at other guides thanks..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2.0 Hdi turbo choices/upgrades grary 5 4,637 07-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Reliability upgrades. Heidi 1 2,215 24-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)