Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
facelift berlingo d turbo conversion
#1
facelift berlingo d turbo I've recently bought... The accelerator cable is bodged onto the pump and barely doing anything,

Can I buy and use an original berlingo cable or fit a 306 d turbo cable?

Any help / advice would be helpful

Thanks 
#2
(20-03-2015, 09:56 PM)Jamieh2013 Wrote: facelift berlingo d turbo I've recently bought... The accelerator cable is bodged onto the pump and barely doing anything,

Can I buy and use an original berlingo cable or fit a 306 d turbo cable?

Any help / advice would be helpful

Thanks 
I have a xud in mine and I used standard cable I have bosch pump and they have ten mill to bolt it to 
#3
(20-03-2015, 10:16 PM)xudlingo Wrote:
(20-03-2015, 09:56 PM)Jamieh2013 Wrote: facelift berlingo d turbo I've recently bought... The accelerator cable is bodged onto the pump and barely doing anything,

Can I buy and use an original berlingo cable or fit a 306 d turbo cable?

Any help / advice would be helpful

Thanks 
I have a xud in mine and I used standard cable I have bosch pump and they have ten mill to bolt it to 

ah right thanks for that Smile
where is yours routed mate?
this one is literally all over the place :/
#4
Think mine is to its nice and long lol


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  D turbo conversion advice wanted adampug 10 7,833 28-11-2016, 07:24 AM
Last Post: adampug
  Facelift berlingo d turbo rear engine mount problems Jamieh2013 7 5,048 12-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  1.9d turbo 306 engine swap to a berlingo joshed 7 5,953 25-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Last Post: xudlingo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)