Posts: 95
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi Stage 2(ish)
Sooo I came home from work today and this had happened....
Some pikey has bent my door back, ruined my intercooler piping trying to get it off and stolen my sub.
*displeased face*
[attachment=16927]
Posts: 4,189
Threads: 61
Joined: May 2012
Reputation:
11
Location: Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: rallye,Astor 6
Bastards!!!
Did you report it?
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Absolute bell ends!!!
They all seem to be bending the doors on the 306! Clearly too easy to get in.
Hope you get it sorted mate! :-) if you need a hand let me know.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 95
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi Stage 2(ish)
Yeah I reported it , police said " I've opened a case for you and closed it immediately because you don't have any insight as to who it was, if you have any info let us know"
If I find who it was I won't need them!
Cheers I've bent it back for now but can't get boost pipes back so for now I'm back in my Volvo haha, hopefully get it sorted in next few days
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Well im at looms tomorrow so ill let you know if I see anything.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 95
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi Stage 2(ish)
Nice one!
Worst feeling in the world, its so weird they didn't take my tools or my head unit or anything just had a go at the intercooler and took my Sub.
f*cked up.
Might order pugfest tickets and leave the door as is for now, just sort the intercooler.
Funds at an all time low atm
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Did they actually manage to get into the car then? Strange as f*ck.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 95
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi Stage 2(ish)
Yeah they got in , didn't take anything other than sub think it could be someone local gonna keep lookout for sub for sale
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
There's a 5door diablo just got into looms today!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 127
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2013
Reputation:
0
Shiiit man, that's wank!! Some people want shooting
Posts: 95
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi Stage 2(ish)
(29-06-2014, 02:48 PM)deggerz Wrote: Only just picked up on this
I was in the black derv
, it's got a much cleaner map on now but I do sometimes change it back just for pure lolz
I can't believe they've done that ti your car though absolute arse holes, I spoke to a few people at peg on the Sunday and tbh a couple wanted headbutting, a few nice people in there but generally just jokers tbh, I didn't see your car on the day but on the way home I was nursing a semi with how it looks, very nice car mate 
Haha it was joke just seeing the gti 6 pull out to over take then seeing clouds of black smoke as both dervs pulled to the outside lane to follow.
Yeah PEG were shit I would've had a much better time if I'd had a proper group!
I've bent my door back which is not the best but its fine for now, I've put my intercooler/piping back making it drivable (still can't find that bastard boost leak) need to redo it really.
Cheers for the comments
I've been looking into poly bushes, new engine mounts and bilstein struts for the next adventure.
Posts: 95
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi Stage 2(ish)
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-24938.html - Decided to do somewhat of a project thread