Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My other hat........
#1
Hi guys

It's Jillian again, yes I'm posting under PFC Magazine also (as we are technically 2 different companies) so will be posting up bits and pieces about the magazine and how to subscribe etc.


Please feel free to ask any questions and if you have any events etc you want covered just let us know (Neil and I go to most of the Scottish ones if any of you guys plan regional meets up our way)


Talk soon

Jillian
#2
Awesome. Used to subscribe but dodgy delivery delays and so on made me cancel
Under new management atm are you?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
It's the guys who run FCS who have the mag - they got it from the last publishers in April 2010 and have published it themselves ever since. I work on the PFC magazine stand at shows as well as doing the forum posts for FCS/PFC and dealing with any club queries etc...

We do annual subs for £20 which gives you 6 mags a year, as we publish every 2 months - but with added subs and more support we can increase in the future back to monthly

Jillian
#4
fair enough, well good luck, might subscribe on payday Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#5
I'm subscribed Phill and normally get it a few days before its due out, no complaints here Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#6
hmmm might have to subscribe next month Big Grin or at fcs... Big Grin
#7
I'll subscribe if the estate gets a feature Tongue
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#8
Black mail ^^^ haha I'll be subscribing
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
i will as well when i get straight with my money.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#10
im subscribed!

Was ment to be getting a feature but due to work i had to call it off with Neil back in december.

Great work with the mag
#11
Hello Again.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)