Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Led bulbs
#1
Just wondering what led bulbs is it for the miles counter and the clock. Don't need the dials as I have plasma dials comming Smile. So I'm going to be a cheap skate and just buy a few Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#2
T5 or 286

1 in the dash lcd
2 in the clock/temp display
#3
Thanks Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#4
Be warned of the ones that come in the B8.5 type twist cap, as they do not fit (you can take the LED bulb out and swap in almost everything easily, except in the heater controls
#5
Do have to solder the ones for the lucky windows?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
Do I need rounded end or flat?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#7
Apparently flat are less likely to give you a 'hot spot' of light, I had some round ones, and used a permament black marker on the tip, which seemed to reduce the 'hot spot'.

As for 'lucky windows', do you mean the electric switches in the door? If so, yes, I believe you do need to solder/ de-solder them.
#8
giblets Wrote:Apparently flat are less likely to give you a 'hot spot' of light, I had some round ones, and used a permament black marker on the tip, which seemed to reduce the 'hot spot'.

As for 'lucky windows', do you mean the electric switches in the door? If so, yes, I believe you do need to solder/ de-solder them.


Ok mate thanks for that Smile it helped Smile and yes ment electric windows. Autocorrect on iPhone :p.
Thought they'd have to be soldered Smile thanks.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)