Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hdi clutch cables
#1
where's the best place to get these?
#2
Would be interested to know also.
#3
Peugeot dealer. About £50.

You can get them from ECP/GSF, but I've heard of these failing quicker, possibly made of lower quality materials and for the hassle of changing it, and the nuisance if it snaps I'd rather just go genuine.
#4
Thanks thats great. Is there a part number list on here?
#5
id rather go and get a proper pug part, as I read on the forums about these going, just weeks after replacement part was fitted.
#6
(15-11-2013, 08:06 AM)Lego Jon Wrote: Thanks thats great. Is there a part number list on here?

2150 Z0 for my HDi. Showing £46.36p on ServiceBox.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDi handbrake cables procta 15 7,311 17-06-2015, 08:40 AM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Handbrake Cables bigcheez2k3 11 7,428 13-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  Handbrake cables Bananalad 6 5,298 24-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Bananalad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)