Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MP3 Player - recommend
#1
>4gb, NO CAMERA, not a piece of shit, must make itself available as Removable Media rather than MTP only (linux compatibility)...

Anyone recommend one, or got one for sale?

Reasonably cheap, I'll spend a little bit, but not >£75 tbh...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#2
Old iPod?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
Yeah, I thought that, but old 3rd Gens are still like £100 or so, which is going it for something that was released in 2003...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#4
:o really? Id have thought theyd be pence by now... Still using my 3rd gen video iPod for my stereo, which is why I suggested it
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#5
I got a decent one with built in FM. 8gb Sony iirc from amazon £35
#6
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iPod-1st-5gb-C...3385f7de2a

Almost fell over!!!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#7
original ipod = hipster level 1000
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#8
ipod nano 1st gen 4gb, currently on ebay from about £30

I've had mine for longer than I've had my driving licence, it gets used daily (and yes the battery is starting to go) but its been in several car crashes and dozens more bike and board crashes, its been dropped, trodden on, got damp been at below -20*C and out in the sun on the hottest of days so probably +50*C and it's never missed a beat. It is quite possibly the best electrical gadget I have ever bought and certainly the most reliable thing I own.
#9
(17-10-2013, 05:03 PM)Ruan Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iPod-1st-5gb-C...3385f7de2a

Almost fell over!!!!

Extracting the urine as it's not mint for that cash !!

I have an old iPod mini (I google searched and page 3 of pics), a running one that clips on your arm, not massive memory

[Image: 3aqybe3y.jpg]


But it's mints it's worth millions going on the eBay link you posted lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#10
Creative zen is an alright one, 16GB, radio, mine lasted 6 years, is upstairs acting as my backup drive atm, it's got all my uni work on it too Smile
Project: Formula Peugeot
#11
3 Mins left. 30quid?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iPod-Tou...2330b34d5d
Doesnt even own a 306.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)