Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rear Jets
#1
Morning guys, just wondering if anyone can help me out. Trying to find the valve for the rear whiper jet on an estate. Every time I pull away it looks like the hulk has shot his load on the rear window!
[Image: 2jcaw6b.jpg]
#2
its with the bottle if I remember correctly.
Wishes for more power...
#3
Yup, sa above, the motor in the washer bottle feeds both front and rear.

Where it is coming out though? The estate washer jet is built into the wiper arm so doesn't usually work lol, you seem to be getting the opposite though! lol
#4
there are one way valves in the lines though...near the front end im sure...either next to the bottle or in wing near front wiper motor
Wishes for more power...
#5
Ah ok, I assumed the pump contained the valves. But now I think about it, they always dribble when the pipes are pulled off so you're probably right!
#6
YEah no it works well but splatters up the rear window when I pull away, can anyone rustle up a picture with an arrow to the rough area where id find the valves?
[Image: 2jcaw6b.jpg]
#7
If it's in the wiper arm like a ph2 then cut a length of sky/virgin tv cable, take the outer casing off leaving just the copper core wire..poke this down the arm and it has lateral strength to break blockages. My ph 2 rear washer still works, probably the only ph2 rear that does lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#8
Not got a problem with it being blocked though!
[Image: 2jcaw6b.jpg]
#9
Ha ha I shouldn't skim read Sad
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#10
dewiper ftw!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't buy super cheap mist jets wainwrightj 6 5,662 04-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: wainwrightj
  replacing windscreen mist jets Doseph 13 7,404 16-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Doseph
  Mist jets don't work on hdi? doogle-d turbo 10 4,486 02-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)