Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any paid members on 306gti6.com?
#1
Anyone on here a paid member can help me out? I bought a set of GTi6 20mm torsion bars and not received them. Since then, my membership has expired and i'm refusing to pay more money to be able to chase up bits i've already paid for, and i've had no reply from his Paypal address.

Tom's waiting for my 23.5mm bars and I can't send them until I receive the 20mm ones from Baz.

If someone could ask username bazgtmi to get in touch it'd be appreciated...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#2
Im not a member. HTH
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#3
paying? i would only ever donate!
#4
Im a member Tongue . Write a message post it and i will pass it on

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#5
I have access but wouldn't help you out. ThumbsUp
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#6
I do have paid membership yes... Have you received any contact since posting this thread?
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306gti6 forum down? Markie 4 3,336 06-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Markie
  Anyone on http://www.306gti6.com/ LewisG 2 2,543 05-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: LewisG
Wink 2014 306oc calender - PAID/RECEIVED - TWO REMAINING AVAILABLE Piggy 267 131,496 28-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)