GTA IRL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA IRL
I went to a gig at the Roundhouse in Camden last night, and saw a mate of mine I'd not seen in a couple of years standing outside afterwards. We had a good catchup, then we heard what I thought was one car going into the back of another. I was right next to the road so turned around, and although traffic was going very slowly, a drunk girl had managed to walk in front of a car as it was going past her Doh She walked into the front wing of a focus, and I think she must have knocked her leg on the wheel as she lost her balance, and somehow threw herself forward smacking her head off the windscreen.

This was right next to a traffic island and the guy stopped just past it (luckily he didn't try to drive off, although there were a few hundred people there who were writing down his number plate anyway). Turned out that the girl who got hit by the car was my mate's housemate who he was waiting for, and she was okay (no blood etc, just had hurt her head a bit). The guy got out and went to see if she was okay, and left his car in the middle of this traffic island blocking the entire road behind him.

After a bit of checking that the girl was okay I said to him to move his car to the side of the road as the girl was okay, so he walked back to the car and next thing I know, he was standing next to the girl again with his car still in the middle of the road Doh So I thought f*ck it, told the guy I'm moving his car and that I'm not stealing it but he ignored me, so just got in his focus and moved it lol I don't think he was too happy afterwards and actually thought someone had stolen it, but ah well.

Also I forgot to say, I think after the girl said she was okay and wasn't going to charge the guy or anything (not that it was his fault) he then started telling her she couldn't leave until he had her details to pay for a new windscreen lol

TL;DR: Girl got hit by slow moving car, car stopped to check girl was okay. Girl said she was fine, guy left car in middle of busiest road in Camden. I moved it, got clapped by random people. The end.
Thanks given by:
Cool story bro ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao Wondered how long that would take.

Did you struggle without your reading glasses?
Thanks given by:
I was going to just post a pic but i won't lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So you just jumped in some random dudes car and moved it? Bit of an odd story
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bollox to you!! Iam wondering round supposedly looking at wedding rings ha ha
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, Camden, late at night, man not too bothered about you moving his car.

Probably stolen already then.
Thanks given by:
Ha ha yeh now it's full of scottgays ginger DNA
Thanks given by:
Yeah it was a really weird night. In a room with thousands of people and another one of my mates just happened to be standing next to me (before anyone says "it's cos you're ginger", I was wearing a hat lol ).

Chris the guy was more bothered about getting money off the girl to pay for the cracked windscreen Doh

There was some really weird fat guy opposite me on the train, completely bald except for a ponytail. He was drinking a can of Red Stripe, then when he finished he decided to prove his manliness to the girl he was with by crushing it in his hand then stamping on it :? He was really odd though.

Cool story, bro x2.
Thanks given by:
I would have wanted her details as well... Windscreen excess is £70 and why should he have to pay that for her walking into the road?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bet you was scared, either that or he was just intimidated by your ginger manlyness hence crushing said can ha ha,

Oops just got told to put me f*cking phone down ha ha

Yes dear!!

Now that's a cool story bro ha ha
Thanks given by:
You do realise that wearing a hat cannot even come close to hiding the ginger
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[attachment=0]

Also Phil, your couch!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Ha ha I will own your ginger bitchass when I see you lol
Thanks given by:
Go for it, just make sure your mobility scooter is properly charged first whistle
Thanks given by:
Ha ha have you not seen the vids of me on it in snow?
Thanks given by:
lol Touché
Thanks given by:
Haha, that was brilliant. All our mates just started shouting 'Go on Scott! Yeah Scott!'. Guy was a tool anyway, didn't even know where he was when he was phoning the police.

As for the train journey back, they weren't the only weird people. Don't forget our friend Nick declaring he had an 'outy' belly button, then the rest of them attempting to take pictures and shouting at him as he actually has an 'inny'. Oh and Ollie yelling 'i'm going to kill some birds' whilst playing angry birds on his phone....

Top night though!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a night at the bingo on a saga cruise ha ha

Not that id know of course lol
Thanks given by:
KimmieKat Wrote:Haha, that was brilliant. All our mates just started shouting 'Go on Scott! Yeah Scott!'. Guy was a tool anyway, didn't even know where he was when he was phoning the police.

As for the train journey back, they weren't the only weird people. Don't forget our friend Nick declaring he had an 'outy' belly button, then the rest of them attempting to take pictures and shouting at him as he actually has an 'inny'. Oh and Ollie yelling 'i'm going to kill some birds' whilst playing angry birds on his phone....

Top night though!

Wtf lol you know some strange people... And not just from here! lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
We do! Didn't help they were all a little drunk either, but it was bloody funny!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
fail.

Unless you punched him in the face, stole his car and ran over a few people. Then it wasnt GTA.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
And then changed his crap radio station on to the country and western channel and done a couple of hookers then stole tha money back afterwards ha ha
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:And then changed his crap radio station on to the country and western channel and done a couple of hookers then stole tha money back afterwards ha ha

rotfl
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by: