Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Gti6 rad
#1
Need a ph2 gti rad as the Conrod decided to punch a nice hole in mine so I'm told


Cheap or free please as barley affording to put her back together
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
It is a nice hole filled with bits of metal right where your rod decided to leave past the alternator
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
Will a ph2 d turbo rad fit? If so I have a few Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#4
I have no idea, Niall would it fit?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
nope
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
Damn
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Worth a go mate sorry! Hahah
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#8
Got one in the shed mate,, doubt I'll ever get around to fitting it lol
#9
Haha does it hold water etc?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
(07-05-2013, 09:23 PM)Niall Wrote: nope

Wouldn't it? My phase 1 Nissens is fitted to my phase 2 XUD?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#11
Ph1 nissen? Off the gti?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#12
Anything will "fit", I have one off a 325 "fitted" to the nad...
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#13
Should do lol i got it from spike2002 and it did when it came off

Cent be any worse than yours Tongue
#14
(07-05-2013, 09:44 PM)Matt Wrote: Ph1 nissen? Off the gti?

MMhmm. I can't remember if I just bodged it on, but it's on lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#15
Bitch. You sold me that rad for £30 then told me you tripped and put your foot through it hahahha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#16
Noo I said I bent it, and i didnt want to send you a bent radiator for £30.

I however give less fucks about the straightness of my radiators and bodged it on.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#17
Hahahahaha fml! How is it even working? Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
(07-05-2013, 09:45 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Should do lol i got it from spike2002 and it did when it came off

Cent be any worse than yours Tongue

My bad didn't see you replied. Fair one, where will you be on Friday? Ill be heading back from Torquay?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#19
I have one


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)