Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CHEAP Breaking gti6 blaze
#31
(16-01-2013, 04:11 PM)Matt Wrote: How much for rear beam?

Keeping the rear beam to be rebuilt for my gti mate.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#32
Ahhh okies no worries
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#33
Hi Chris,

Can you quote some prices for:
- upper heater hose (from radiator to head)
- heater matrix hoses
- heat shield at the bulkhead (behind exhaust manifold)
- engine loom

Kind regards
Luke
#34
(17-01-2013, 10:16 PM)306Cabrio Wrote: Hi Chris,

Can you quote some prices for:
- upper heater hose (from radiator to head)
- heater matrix hoses
- heat shield at the bulkhead (behind exhaust manifold)
- engine loom

Kind regards
Luke

Hello mate,

Im afraid that the heater hose and engine loom are already gone. The heat shield I can do for a tenner posted I imagine (once its removed) and the heater matrix hoses, probably not as I dont think its worth removing the dash.

Sorry mate.
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#35
bump..

anyone want anything before I start trying to get rid of it?

Any one want the shell for free? come collect it Smile
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#36
reverse cable price please?
#37
Hey have you sold the engine?
#38
(08-02-2013, 06:05 AM)James Wrote: reverse cable price please?

Not sure mate, seems like a fair bit of work to remove, for little financial gain. Will let you know when I get round to removing the engine.

(09-02-2013, 01:03 PM)Carlos vinyls Wrote: Hey have you sold the engine?

No, not even removed yet. I was going to keep it, but will probably sell, what were you after?
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#39
just the engine really as my cam belt snapped
#40
(11-02-2013, 07:50 PM)Carlos vinyls Wrote: just the engine really as my cam belt snapped

Yeah could do you the bare engine. ie head and block etc but no ancillaries or manifolds.

Shall we say £100 excluding delivery?

Engine wasnt a tapper, but as I have no history for the car I dont know when belt was changed etc. I assume you will do this though while engine is out?
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#41
Chris,

You got the front arch liners? I need the passenger side specifically but would have the drivers too if you have the little flaps that attach the bumper and the aux belt splash guard.

Would probably collect on Saturday as i'll be passing by you!!
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
#42
Do you still have the front bumper and the boot trim that covers the boot shut. Thanks
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
#43
Drivers door?
[Image: VcvTtst.jpg]
#44
(17-08-2013, 09:53 PM)zekegti6 Wrote: Drivers door?

Drivers door had a kink in the B pillar, shell has now gone and only have a seclection of parts left. May start a separate thread as easier.

Admin, please delete this thread. Thanks
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parts Going Cheap - Breaking '99 HDi wainwrightj 15 13,025 04-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Charlie0
  BREAKING - Diablo GTi6 93,000 miles Dangti6 15 10,849 25-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  GTI6 Breaking OXY mspdan 8 6,328 10-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: mspdan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)