Td04 opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Td04 opinions
Right guys need opinions on this. ive researched it but i want to know what use have done and what the outcome has been! im preparing to put a td04 on but what in your opinions is the best manifold to use? has anyone noticed significant problems using the smaller k03 manifold? also is the a big issue trying to fit it with the T2 manifold? very grateful for any help. and i have looked through project threads but just want an overall view on it!
Thanks =D
Thanks given by:
You wont get significant problems by using the gt15/ko3 manifold, but you will obviously get a better flow if you use a t2/k14 manifold. I wouldn't have thought you would notice the flow difference, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.
As for fitting it is easier to keep the actuator with the gt15/ko3 mani and also less bulkhead smashing is required.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You can use either manifold, im going to be using the k03/gt15 manifold as it looks easier plus i have 1 spare.
though im thinking of enlarging the manifold exit as its tiny, not sure if it will make it better but cant see it making it worse
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
Thanks given by:
If you feel inside the mani exit port on a gt15 there is a fairly large lip on one side which is easy enough to grind down with a dremel.
Thanks given by: