Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi all my names scott and im from telford and i own and drive a peugeot 306 hdi in diablo red(the best colour to have!)ive owned the car for 6 months now and i am very happy with it i owned a few d turbos before that and i would say i prefer the d turbo to work on and tune but the hdi is better for overall relaibility for everyday use its got just under 140k on the clock and the engine is really strong so far i have lowered it, straight thru decat exhaust system,k and n panel filter and a stage one map its putting out 126 bhp from a map from sp tuning it was 92.9 before the map so happy with the results also fitted gti6 front calipers and discs future plans are fmic stage two map uprated clutch and maybe more not sure yet tho anyway thought i would join on here and make a thread of her as im a member on club 306 and pug 306 so gotta be a member on all 3 really lol hopefully come to some meets and shows and meet some of the members on here so yeah thats it in a nutshell really!! Anyways here is a pic of her how she stands atm!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
welcome along there mate; nice looking diablo there Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
welcome mate Smile is that a DT blaze i see in the back ground ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
good looking car! welcome Smile
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
welcome along

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome Big Grin

Loving those rims!
Thanks given by:
I do like that red.

Welcome buddy. SmileSmile
Thanks given by:
Looks nice bud, welcome along.

(02-10-2012, 01:01 PM)scottyboy88 Wrote: ...a stage one map its putting out 126 bhp from a map from sp tuning it was 92.9 before the map...

Interesting pre-map figure there, could mean one of two things, both of which i've suspected for a while lol. More research needed. ninja
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
And what have you susspected there poodle?
Thanks given by:
That's chris' Dturbo in the background isn't it?
Thanks given by:
Well, put it this way: the HDi engine left the factory with 90bhp, do you really think it's likely to have gained power in the last 13 years...? Lol...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
hahaha fair point!
Thanks given by: