PAS Pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAS Pump
Hello all, 

R reg - DTurbo with A/C

Probably a pretty stupid question but my power steering pump is noisy and sounds as if a bearing has let go, grabbed some numbers from it (9625148380 - 26054760) but can't find anything on eBay that matches.

Are all 306 pumps universal? I imagine diesel and petrol pumps need to operate at different speeds and differences in belt length (air con/non air con)?

If anyone can shed some light, or even has anything I could use id much appreciate it!
Thanks given by:
for the xud there are two types one that sits at the top and one that sits on the bottom. only two variants. they all operate the same
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2016, 06:05 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: for the xud there are two types one that sits at the top and one that sits on the bottom. only two variants. they all operate the same

ECP lists two for my reg, one has a pulley diameter for 114m and the other 130mm except it doesn't specify why they have these and I can only assume its because one is aircon and one isn't.

By pictures alone alot of the ones on eBay look identical to mine from other models (106/206/306 petrol/406) so is it just aircon and non aircon?
Thanks given by:
As far as ive seen its only air con or no air con.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by: