98 306 dturbo owner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
98 306 dturbo owner
Hi joined the forum today, I own a black 306 dturbo, I'm looking to make it into a bit of a beast performance wise such as Bosch pump setup (currently has tweaked Lucas), td04 turbo and fmic. I'll try and get some pics up at some point of how she looks currently.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along get some photos up
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Black one. Im jelous. Td04s been done to death. Why not vnt? Few people on here using them to great success and have inspired myself.

Photos wpuld be awesome.

Welcone along
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 02:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Black one. Im jelous. Td04s been done to death. Why not vnt? Few people on here using them to great success and have inspired myself.

Photos wpuld be awesome.

Welcone along

Never heard of a vnt turbo being used but definitely some food for thought, i will try and get some pics up tonight thanks for the replys.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2014, 03:16 PM)O_will Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 02:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Black one. Im jelous. Td04s been done to death. Why not vnt? Few people on here using them to great success and have inspired myself.

Photos wpuld be awesome.

Welcone along

Never heard of a vnt turbo being used but definitely some food for thought, i will try and get some pics up tonight thanks for the replys.

Ought to look at a few projects kicking around on here Smile

Welcome
Thanks given by:
Yeah. Piggys got one in progress atm on a 2.1. His thread is really worth a read right from start to end even though its a bit long. Zx volcane as well has perfected vnt controll. To be fair you can guess what ive got planned for next year.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug New 306 Dturbo owner here! Ripshaft 9 1,820 28-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Ripshaft
Thumbs Down New owner of jimbos dturbo! Craigus 46 10,095 25-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88
  new boy from blackpool and it a dturbo owner dannydturbo 6 1,845 26-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Eeyore