Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Autotrader is this anyones on here?
#1
Looks really nice looks like a dealer selling it.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/a...?logcode=p
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
#2
AutoTrader f*cking pisses me off.

"It's xyz miles away from you"

Where the f*ck is that??
That could be 30 minutes up/down the motorway or 2 hours drive across the peak district.
#3
I doubt thats anyone here, its certainly not a car i recognise.
#4
The problem with auto trader is the fact they display the straight line distance. So "17 miles from you" could actually mean 30 miles away along winding back roads.
#5
I also hate AT for that reason! Its a shame they don't do a map like Gumtree imo.

There is a way to work out AT distances if you have spare time and are bored lol....use google maps and paint, draw circles of radii from different postcodes (first is 30 miles from you, next might be 20 miles from your mate, etc). When you have at least 3 circles the part where they all cross is a pretty close location. Yes it takes time and effort though. lol
#6
Seriously, who can be f*cking bothered with that shit??

The Choice on AT is f*cking wank anyway, unless you're looking for a boring under-powered shopping trolly
#7
I have done that rather than phone up and ask.... lol

Also, I'm looking for a boring underpowered shopping trolley atm, the best ones do seem to be on Autotrader tbf!
#8
(20-06-2014, 03:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I have done that rather than phone up and ask.... lol

Also, I'm looking for a boring underpowered shopping trolley atm, the best ones do seem to be on Autotrader tbf!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...06&alt=web
There we are tom, boring under powered shopping trolley.. literally
#9
(20-06-2014, 03:26 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote:
(20-06-2014, 03:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I have done that rather than phone up and ask.... lol

Also, I'm looking for a boring underpowered shopping trolley atm, the best ones do seem to be on Autotrader tbf!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...06&alt=web
There we are tom, boring under powered shopping trolley.. literally

lmao Well that's a bit more literal that I expected!
#10
(20-06-2014, 12:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I also hate AT for that reason! Its a shame they don't do a map like Gumtree imo.

There is a way to work out AT distances if you have spare time and are bored lol....use google maps and paint, draw circles of radii from different postcodes (first is 30 miles from you, next might be 20 miles from your mate, etc). When you have at least 3 circles the part where they all cross is a pretty close location. Yes it takes time and effort though. lol
You have too much time on your hands! I think you need to learn to masterbate!!! RolleyesRolleyes
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#11
Oh dear. Confused

But yeah, at weekends I do have a lot of spare time. It did actually work though, I then drove round the area looking for said car....found it and it turned out to be worse than the pics and a complete waste of time. lol
#12
(21-06-2014, 08:21 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh dear. Confused

But yeah, at weekends I do have a lot of spare time. It did actually work though, I then drove round the area looking for said car....found it and it turned out to be worse than the pics and a complete waste of time. lol

Ive noticed that on autotrader 9/10 they are much worse than pictured! I went to look at a car that was just 5 minutes away looked mint in pictures... got there was one of the worse 306s ive ever seen.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyones cars in this? lolsteve 8 4,789 25-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)