Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
windscreen washers
#1
Bit of a silly one

When I operate the washer jets all I get is the rear regardless of the stalk being pulled forward or twisted?

I'm guessing there is a solenoid somewhere which directs the water but where (on the pump itself maybe?) or is this a fault with the stalk?

Smile
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#2
Its the stalk mate. The pump is just a 2 pin washer pump and the switch just simply reverses the voltage between pins depending on if its sending fluid to the front or rear.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
Perfect! I'll get a stalk from the breakers then. Cheers bud!!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)