Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Boost Gauge and Holder
#1
hi guys,

next on my purchase list is a boost gauge, dont suppose anyone has one for sale do they?

the main bit ideally im looking for is a holder for one to as i dont want to fit it to my dash, ideally, replace one vents or in a pilliar

thanks
#2
I have a drives vent pod made my gareth. Never used it. £15 plus postage which id what I paid.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#3
(06-04-2014, 06:04 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: I have a drives vent pod made my gareth. Never used it. £15 plus postage which id what I paid.

what colour is it mate, any pics?
which reminds me was you at gridlocked last night?

thanks


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack holder for hatchback MCH 7 6,480 17-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MCH
  Wanted: Gauge holder in vents or similar :) Lwilliams 4 3,112 18-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted: Center Boost Gauge Pod ct-hdi 7 4,262 01-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)