ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!
But it feels like wednesday ................... Fecking back to work on the 2nd, whats that all about lol.

Any way whats the plans

Mine

Tonight: get bollocked and fall asleep

Tomorrow: collect heater matrix,fit it and put dash back in the ph 1 followed by food shop

Sun. Remove engine from ph2 and interior maybed phase 1 interior too.

Then chill Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Holy crap, it is Friday.

Well I never.

Today - Finish work @ 5, go home and chill out. Meal with the Mrs then we are going to try and find a film to watch.

Tomorrow - Going to attempt to get up early and get my mates garage to fit my new backbox and downpipe. 'Attempt' as in I might not be bothered enough to get up in the morning. Hopefully that will be finished reasonably early, or I'll be in trouble with the Mrs. Then she'll probably want to go into town to waste money window shopping which inevitably lands us in a cafe buying a hot drink we could easily make at home and wasting £10 on it. Never mind. In the evening we are going to my sisters boyfriends' birthday bash thing, just some drinks and nibbles. Home late evening might watch another film...

Sunday - Bugger all planned, but there will be some family member that will invite us around I don't doubt. The joys of having a 10 week old baby is that everyone wants to poke it and squeeze it. Happy days.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today - Working, then when im finished I'm gonna start stripping the trim out of my boot ready to have the rear arch repaired.

Tomorrow - working in the morning, then I'll have a few hours off, then got a couple of hours work at a bar in the evening

Sunday - No plans now, was going to be having my kids, but they're ill and are staying with their mummy now, so I've got a day to myself. Might carry on with stripping the boot out if I don't finish that today, or I'll probably end up on the PC for the day. Wink

Today - Working, then when im finished I'm gonna start stripping the trim out of my boot ready to have the rear arch repaired.

Tomorrow - working in the morning, then I'll have a few hours off, then got a couple of hours work at a bar in the evening

Sunday - No plans now, was going to be having my kids, but they're ill and are staying with their mummy now, so I've got a day to myself. Might carry on with stripping the boot out if I don't finish that today, or I'll probably end up on the PC for the day. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today. Go and get the car from the garage then sod off home. On call till 10 so will probably just go round the misses and veg with her.
Tomorrow mon call 9-5 so can't really make any plans. As soon as it hits 5, I'm heading down to Bournemouth for my works drinks.
Sunday. Up early to drive home from Bournemouth. On call again 9-5 so providing I don't get any big calls, will probably just veg. Maybe jack up the car and see if I can see what's clunking.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Holy balls, how time flies when you're meant to be studying!!

Today, i'm studying, and tonight I'll be studying, with maybe some relaxing therapy in the evening,

Tomorrow, I'll be studying, and Sunday I might be doing a combination of studying and hanging out with mates from school.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I have no idea what day it is these days lol.

Today - Not much, now about to walk nans dog, the pizza and tv later.

Tomorow - Not much, probably walk the dog again, unless the usual dog walker is back off holiday.

Sunday - Not much, usually Id go to my other Nans to sort stuff out for a few hours for a few quid but shes ill so I cant go.....that also means no fuel money for next week though. Sad
Thanks given by:
Tonight- Cinema to see Jack Reacher
Tomorrow- Go for a long walk somewhere, then maybe stay overnight somewhere (haven't decided yet). Anniversary!
Sunday- Maybe laze about in a hotel pool, then out for a birthday meal for my Brother.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Kim, Jack Reacher is shit, just fyi...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Tonight - duno

Sat - wake up eventually and have a play with this fuel pump Smile

Sunday - Chill ha
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2013, 02:24 PM)Kimmie Wrote: Tomorrow- Go for a long walk somewhere, then maybe stay overnight somewhere (haven't decided yet). Anniversary!

Someone's getting laid tomorrow night!

And it's not Scott because he's ginger and therefore has erectile disfunction.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today: Got a lap of Gisburn forrest in on the bike, Not much on for the rest of the day/tonight.

Tomorrow: If the weather plays ball I'll change the oil on the van, Got afew freinds coming up saturday night.

Sunday: Bike again maybe if I can be arsed, Need to lay of the drink as my fitness had suffered badly over xmas.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today I've just driven down to Weston. Bout to go see her mum for god knows how long. Then she's treating me to a 5 course meal in Clifton.

Tomorrow vegging out with her watching films etc.

Sunday. Not sure

Can't wait to get back to my camp and get away from her!! She's doing my head in! Longest we have ever been together and I'm fed up now!!
Thanks given by:
Tonight I'm going FA

Tomorrow I'm going to go change a clutch on a mates car

Sunday I'll be in bed early as I'm back at work - been off since 14th December
Thanks given by:
Wooohooo, Ruan's all weekend at this rate Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Get ready for some Lung-tickling Ru-ru!!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Grumpy and shit weekend ahead.

Friday working a 15hour sleep in and finish at 6pm Saturday.
Saturday eve, back to mine, getting twatted with the misses. Prob watch some films
Sunday 8-6 again. Seriously sucky work weekend
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
today, still on holiday from work back n 2nd. went to lower beam but torsion bar was been a pita

saturday, scrap yard then at sprayshop rest of the day

sunday, god knows mabe do the aunties garden for some extra cash
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by: