cyclones direct fit??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cyclones direct fit??
My money's on the hub being a funny shape because some dozy bugger's tried to remove a driveshaft with a sledgehammer...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i did have a driveshaft changed a few months ago, by a local garage -.- i tried one on the back tho, same problem :/
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2012, 02:20 PM)CalNeedham3061.4 Wrote: i did have a driveshaft changed a few months ago, by a local garage -.- i tried one on the back tho, same problem :/

i think you're having us over . . . .Huh
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Where do you live? Someone needs to investigate!
Thanks given by:
Not having you on mate, my tires are almost bold need cyclones on asap lol

(01-11-2012, 03:56 PM)sean-306 Wrote: Where do you live? Someone needs to investigate!

and Leicester mate :/ think its to far from you guys.
Thanks given by:
They must go on the are a 306 wheel!!! Available on 1.4,1.6,1.9dt,2.0hdi and gti6, they even fit my s16 and they weren't even available then bud

Suggest a dose of mtfu lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2012, 02:04 PM)Connor Wrote: Another sarcasm attempt ruined, brought to you by auto correct lol Tongue

Ha! But more to the point, my 306 WAS sold new with locking wheel-nuts when it first left the showroom.

I ordered another wheel-nut key from Peugeot recently, and they placed the order from central stock based on my vehicle's chassis code.
Thanks given by:
Did you get them on?? tbh i had this problem with my VTR wheels on my saxo, i had to put certain wheels on the back and certain ones on the front, i dont know why but its what i had to do to get them on.
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
Yea managed to get them on mate, thanks for all your help peeps, I had to sand and file it down, must of took few mm of the ring, Still was tight but got the proper wheel nuts and slowly wound them in diagnals and pulled the alloy on tight Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Thank fook for that bud, least you got em on in the end
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nice Smile, get a pic up mate, give us a look Smile!
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
(01-11-2012, 07:23 PM)Pipps Wrote: Ha! But more to the point, my 306 WAS sold new with locking wheel-nuts when it first left the showroom.

I ordered another wheel-nut key from Peugeot recently, and they placed the order from central stock based on my vehicle's chassis code.

You're thinking of wheel bolts, nuts have the thread on the inside. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: