Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Number plate light holder
#1
Am after a number plate light holder for my dturbo as mine is corroded and now not fix able, and I need it ASAP, thanks
#2
I've got one or two I think. Can get it sent out tomorrow or first thing weds, unless you're anywhere near Kingston and you want to pick it up? 3 quid posted
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#3
Deal pm'd
#4
Any body?
#5
Got some here if you need some. PM me.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack holder for hatchback MCH 7 6,430 17-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MCH
  Wanted: Boost Gauge and Holder mspdan 2 2,641 06-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Last Post: mspdan
  Bosch Injcetor Holder RePT 1 1,853 07-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Last Post: RePT

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)