Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Wanted Diablo 3dr skirts . Driver wing an Bonnet
#1
Anyone got any for phase 1

Cash waiting can collect

Also wing mirror caps
#2
I have a driver's wing and bonnet but they are Cherry. Also two manual wing mirrors with Cherry caps.
[Image: 2306s.png]

The Old_______and_______Slight Less Old
#3
(02-10-2012, 06:46 AM)Smiley69 Wrote: I have a driver's wing and bonnet but they are Cherry. Also two manual wing mirrors with Cherry caps.

appreciate the offer but have cherry car sitting which might be breaking. thanks though
#4
I have two diablo gti6 side skirts if these are acceptable, PM for details
#5
(03-10-2012, 10:20 AM)J_derv Wrote: I have two diablo gti6 side skirts if these are acceptable, PM for details

Jus picked up some tonite,

U anything more ?
#6
Got side skirts thanks
#7
Wing still needed
#8
Bump up
#9
Ed doe might have a bonnet........ Oh wait..
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
Bump up
#11
Got all sorted


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nearside bonnet hinge WANTED MrBlueSky 1 2,530 12-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Last Post: MrBlueSky
  Wanted: Driver's Side P3 Wing Silver Tom85 2 2,660 24-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Tom85
  Wanted: Diablo Bonnet ct-hdi 2 2,442 02-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)