Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Top Gear Christmas Special 2011
#1
Its on now and can I say before it goes anywhere what a great choice of cars, Id love any one of them (if I fitted in the mini)
#2
I forgot about this, I'll have to catch it later.
#3
That mini was lush! They ruined it Sad
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#4
I was going to be pissed off that I missed it but sky+ series link FTW
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#5
The cars were definitely the stars.
#6
I missed the bloody first 45 minutes Sad Oh well, iplayer later on Big Grin
#7
Terrible episode (in my opinion)
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#8
spawn Wrote:Terrible episode (in my opinion)

Have to agree with you there, wouldn't have been the best one!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
#9
Think people take TG too seriously TBH. Yeah it was blatently staged but thats the way TG is nowadays, Kept me entertained for 90 minutes so job done Smile Loved Clarksons exhaust system lol
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#10
Noooooooooooooooo! I was in Wales Sad
#11
Might have to iPlayer this tomorrow/today aha

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#12
its on iplayer now
#13
Pete Wrote:Think people take TG too seriously TBH. Yeah it was blatently staged but thats the way TG is nowadays, Kept me entertained for 90 minutes so job done Smile Loved Clarksons exhaust system lol

^^ this, the silencers he added were awesome ROFL
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#14
Nice choice of cars, maybe a bit too reliable though lol

Was pissed off at them abusing the mini - proper minter!

Average episode tbh!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#15
im reading none of this thread until i watch it myself - crammed with drinking with work at the moment has postponed viewing of this episode!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  its that special day !!! daddyfixit 5 3,919 08-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  its that special day !!! daddyfixit 14 5,911 17-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  its that special day !!! daddyfixit 6 3,867 01-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Last Post: 7057sam

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)