Hi Everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Hi All, my names Russell, I have a '98 306td with ported head,piper cam,AET built hybrid K14 turbo,through exhaust,manual boost controller which boost from 18lbs to 30plus (usually keep it to around 21lbs for hot weather) and FMIC.I've lowered car front and back and lightened it to 1020ks.No idea how much power it makes but it's bloody fast. One thing really bugging me is the damn flashing air bag light after installing carbon fibre seats - oh well.Any ideas anyone? gotta go . best wishes Russell
Thanks given by:
welcome along dude, sounds like a fair beast you got!
airbag light will be cuz of the pretensioner plugs under the seats, resistor mod will sort it, 2ohm irrc?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Defiantly need pics of this! Any plans on getting a dyno?
There is a guide on how to get rid of the airbag light on here somewhere

Welcome along anyway
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 04:26 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Defiantly need pics of this! Any plans on getting a dyno?
There is a guide on how to get rid of the airbag light on here somewhere

Welcome along anyway

Hi
Thanks for kind welcome , will post some pics soon when I've figured out how to do it and when wife's not using it for work - she gets to have more fun in it than I do lately.
Will look for airbag light guide - it's doing my head in. Good with mechanics but crap with electrics
BW
Russell
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate. Sounds like a decent motor Smile pictures are definaly needed
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
sounds like abit of a monster if you ask me mate, what pump you running? and welcome btw
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
HI
Still the lucas pump - seems to put in enough fuel for 22 - 2lbs at the moment. Trying to upload some pics but only have Blackberry and a crap signal in this part of Cornwall
BW
Thanks given by:
Lucas forever! No need for a Bosch!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Big Grin

Sounds like a nice set up. You're a brave man for letting her near your car Tongue

On a serious note, highly recommend getting the Bosch on!
Thanks given by:
Hi
She's had a 300bhp Mustang and a 400bhp Pontiac transam I built up years ago. So she knows how to handle a bit of power. Thanks for words re Bosch.
BW
Russell
Thanks given by:
If your not struggling g to fuel it correctly at the right speeds then there is no need to Bosch it really
Seems to be the done thing though
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome!! Sounds like a beast!! Look forward to seeing pics Smile
GUMBALL3000's MOODY 306D TURBO PHASE-1 WORK IN PROGRESS
Thanks given by:
Welcome along as said sounds good. But untill you get pics up it didnt happen Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome, Fair play with mods etc, haev you been out in a Gov Modded Bosch as i dont think ive seen a Lucas hold max boost over 4500 revs Tongue

May be a mod to look into as doesnt costr much to do these days and you would love the extra performance and tuning advnatages Smile

Get some piccies up too
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like abit of an animal 306.

Welcome mate get pics up
Thanks given by:
Hi
Proving virtually impossible to post pics with my mobile. Have to wait 'til I get a computer later this year. Having said that, keep an eye on Readers Cars in Practical Performance Car mag over next couple of months as they have some.
BW
Thanks given by: