Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another group buy G.i
#1
Just looking to see if anyone's interested in a group buy for griffths (spelling haha) quick shifts?
I'll get a link to them tomorrow.

Just thinking if there is a few of us interested the we might get some discount
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
Depending on price i could be interested as i've heard the reviews are quite good
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#3
Depending on price!
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
#4
Atterz Wrote:Depending on price!

x2
#5
See if you can get the Compbrake ones for cheaper buddy. Much better than the Griffths ones.

I have had both.
#6
Im in :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
Bananalad Wrote:
Atterz Wrote:Depending on price!

x2

x3
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#8
I dont own a 306, so for that reason - im out.
#9
Dan! Wrote:I dont own a 306, so for that reason - im out.

post count whore... :naughty:
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#10
+1 more Big Grin
#11
Griffiths won't do any discount, Welsh Ben tried a couple months ago and they wouldn't do it for him, and if he can't get discount, then noone can lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#12
Pompey306mark Wrote:See if you can get the Compbrake ones for cheaper buddy. Much better than the Griffths ones.

I have had both.

Ahhh right well some interest so far. I'll get emailing tomorrow. And I'll try both Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#13
I dont like the GE style ones, if i was gonna get one id get a B&M style one
#14
B&M? Linky?? Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#15
Damn, ordered one the other day haha

They are shut for christmas though so i'm assuming ill get it in January?
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#16
Bark
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#17
4WayDiablo Wrote:Bark

Spammer! :p
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
I could be in depending on price
[Image: 20120110_141823-1-1-1.jpg]
#19
Matt Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Bark

Spammer! :p

Pot calling the kettle black much!

I may be interested depending on price and if they will even fit the 1.8!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#20
If you can get the compbrake ones they will fit all.

Normally they are around the £60 mark. I would suggest trying these.
#21
The GE ones get a big thumbs up from me. Brilliant mod. Dunno about the ones Mark is on about, but I think they're similar (if not the same?) as the ones Lynx offer. They're supposed to be less likely to slip, but imo its not worth the money when a GE if installed properly will do an identical job for £20-ish...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#22
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-206-3 ... 2c6035ec14
#23
Exactly the GE ones are only £20 fit all modals except 1.4/1.6 Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#24
Why do some people not like the GE ones?
#25
I like the GE ones, ed has one and works pretty good Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#26
I could be up for this cost & money dependant


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)