HELP!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!
NEED FRONT MOUNT AND PIPE ASAP!
Thanks given by:
No need to shout. Please just post the one thread, not multiple threads in different sections. You also might want to be more specific with what you're asking for, plus your location etc.
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid...c&_sacat=0
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 11:48 AM)Scott Wrote: No need to shout. Please just post the one thread, not multiple threads in different sections. You also ymight want to be more specific with what you're asking for, plus your location etc.

As well as using the words please and thank you otherwise No one will be willing to help

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Look in the parts section , I have not so long ago put a advert up for fmic and pipes have a look
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 09:14 AM)pud 123 Wrote: NEED ENGLISH LESSONS ASAP!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
sorry just really struggling to find one with the piping. just looking for one that's in decent condition not to far from manchester area if anyone could help me out would be great thanks
Thanks given by:
Might help If you tell us if it's for a dturbo or Hdi, do you need the adaptor for the inlet manifold as well and do you want twin pass or single pass cooler?
Thanks given by: