Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Scraper just passed it's second MOT !!
#1
Thumbs Up 
What more can you ask from an old banger?

[Image: The%20Scraper.jpg]

So it'll be getting another oil change before Xmas!! Heart

 And I hear you ask, "How much did you have to spend to get it through?"

£5.59  

Hooters!   Angel
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
#2
dirtier than mine Smile
#3
It's been a long time since I've seen a car fail on a lack of horn. Good work.
#4
(10-12-2016, 08:39 PM)johnnygomez Wrote: dirtier than mine Smile

Heh. That was just after I bought it a year ago. I have washed it a couple of times, but it looks just like that now, so I didn't bother taking another pic.
Tongue

(11-12-2016, 10:40 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: It's been a long time since I've seen a car fail on a lack of horn. Good work.

When I got down and looked the horn was angled kind of sideways so that water could get in easily. Poor thing musta drowned! Doh
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kayley's Passed! :D cully 18 7,824 20-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Matt
Wink MOT passed! Dum-Dum 19 10,292 22-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Passed second year uni lolsteve 20 13,195 29-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: lolsteve

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)