Posts: 391
Threads: 29
Joined: Sep 2014
Reputation:
0
That's lovely, only seen a handful come up for sale, crying out for a super charger!
Posts: 5,946
Threads: 141
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
35
Location: Herefordshire
Car Model/Spec: 106 rallye, GTi6, Hdi dturbo
Shame the lemans didn't get the alloy mi16 engine, I'd be seriously considering it if it was a proper one
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagonÂ
'99 306 gti6
Posts: 3,539
Threads: 42
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
28
nowt wrong with the iron block, just as good tbh, basis for the 306 maxi and 405 supertouring engines.
phase2 dash is much nicer.
Posts: 1,950
Threads: 55
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
17
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 406 V6
(08-02-2016, 07:18 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Shame the lemans didn't get the alloy mi16 engine, I'd be seriously considering it if it was a proper one
I've a nice Mi16x4 here that's just as rare and has that alloy block you want.....
Been stood for about 10 years mind.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.